Atlanta Personal Trainer and Fitness Training

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta personal trainer who can improve your fitness level. I'm also a USPTA tennis instructor. This site is dedicated to personal fitness and health in Alanta GA.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Group fitness programs

Programs for personal training and tennis instruction for appartments, Condos and work situations. They're hour long sessions and I can work with with up to 10 people or so and 1 to 2 nights per week. My rate for the hour for groups would be $75 for the hour.
My style is Boot camp with Palladis, stretching and core work and aerobic activity. This program would be perfect for a aerobic room, or gym facility. This can be a coed program or just women or men. please contact me for more,.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home