Atlanta Personal Trainer and Fitness Training

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta personal trainer who can improve your fitness level. I'm also a USPTA tennis instructor. This site is dedicated to personal fitness and health in Alanta GA.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Atlanta bootcamp style work,

Hello Atlanta Personal training, group and Friends and neighbors. As most of you who havee worked out and trained with me know how much I enjoy teaching and working in a boot camp style. I'm not a beliver in a machine based workout. In my opinion the boot camp style promotes the best results in the quickest period of time. Exercises like jump rope and pushups and work with dumbells build muscle in the quickest period of time. For work machines I like the Lat pull machine, Leg extension and the leg curl machine are among my favorites. I do these workouts both for my private and group sessions as much as possible.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home