Atlanta Personal Trainer and Fitness Training

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta personal trainer who can improve your fitness level. I'm also a USPTA tennis instructor. This site is dedicated to personal fitness and health in Alanta GA.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Running Training, Program Settup,

I had a group come to me asking for help for training for a 5k, about 40 people total with different skill levels in running I can help, The way I would work with a group that big is to breakup into groups and have Stations, You guys know how to run, what I bring to the table is exercises for running,

I would do it and have done it as a Bootcamp

Would also work on some stride work and and Plyometrics for running, With a group that big problably need to do a hour and half, I would split the group into groups of 10-15 people.

Start out with a group stretch/warmup

Next break into groups

one group do a short distance Run

group 2 do Speed and sprint work, maybe jump rope, interval work, (do you guys have access to a track)

Group 3 More intensive exercise for running, Bootcamp style exercise, pushup, crunches, lunges etc.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent topics. I really like this. After long searching I found this online that, Personal Trainer in Ontario gets local Ontario residents into amazing shape with intense personal fitness training workouts. It's important that you pick out a trainer that is certified in their field, one that has great motivational skills, and of course someone that has plenty of fitness knowledge.
fitness ontario

 

Post a Comment

<< Home