Atlanta Personal Trainer and Fitness Training

Jeff Michaud is a Atlanta personal trainer who can improve your fitness level. I'm also a USPTA tennis instructor. This site is dedicated to personal fitness and health in Alanta GA.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Walk and even better run with your dog

Walk and even better run with your dog. People that run/walk with the dog are 50 percent more likely to keep the pounds off, Great for your dog to. Right now in my personal training practice I have 3 people who take there dog on runs/ walks. For a couple of the clients I hold the the dog so they don't have to worry about Fido smelling the fire hyratt or chasing squirels etc. I even have one client that pays me in addition to working her out to run her dogs, all in a days work for your Atlanta personal trainer, Tennis too!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home